1. 首页 > 宠物资讯 > 文章页面

家里养两只狗注意什么(家里养两只狗狗好不好)

家里养了两只大狗,发现有小偷进来时,狗的反应却让主人气到吐血

大家好,家里养两只狗注意什么相信很多的网友都不是很明白,包括养两只狗英语也是一样,不过没有关系,接下来就来为大家分享关于家里养两只狗注意什么和养两只狗英语的一些知识点,大家可以关注收藏,免得下次来找不到哦,下面我们开始吧!

本文目录

英语听力材料推荐:《养宠物》少儿英语故事翻译:两只狗Two dogs

以下是英语听力栏目我为大家推荐的英语听力材料:《养宠物》,希望能够对大家的英语听力训练有所帮助!

家里想养两只狗又怕打架 这七种狗狗你可以考虑一下

点击收听音频

Todd: Hello, Matt!

你好,马特!

Matt: Hello, Todd!

你好,托德!

Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet.(OK!) First question, do you have a pet?

马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。(好的!)第一个问题,你养宠物吗?

Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.

是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的吗!

Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?

Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's great!

哇,太棒了!

Matt: Yeah, yeah!

是的。

Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

一次训练几只导盲犬呢?

Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.

只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

一次只训练一只。

Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?

Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?

Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.

我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?

是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?

Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.

我想如果你是驯兽师Sigreid和Roy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...

我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Matt: All kinds of things.

各种动物。

Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?

好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?

Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.

食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。

Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?

好的。十分谢谢,顺便一提,你来自哪里?

Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.

我来自美国,明尼苏达州。

A man has two dogs: a hound and a housedog. He trains the hound to help him hurt and teaches the housedog to watch the house. When he returns home after a day’s hunt, he always gives the house-dog some meat. The hound feels very angry. He says unhappily to the housedog,“Where I work very hard outside, you share my food.”“Don’t blame me, my friend. You should blame the master. He doesn’t teach me to hurt, but to share other’s food,” the housedog answers.

Don’t blame children for the mistakes of their parent

有一个人养了两条狗:一条是猎犬,一条是看家狗。他训练猎狗帮他打猎,教看家狗守家。当猎人打了一天猎回家后,总要分给看家狗一些肉,猎狗对此很生气。它不高兴地对看家狗说道:“我在外边追捕猎物十分辛苦,而你在家什么都不做,但你却分享我的食物。”看家狗回答道:“不要责怪我,我的朋友。你应该去责备主人。他不教我打猎,却只教我分享别人的食物。”

文章分享结束,家里养两只狗注意什么和养两只狗英语的答案你都知道了吗?欢迎再次光临本站哦!

铲屎官让狗狗看管鱼,猫咪跑来刚要下口,狗狗直接给猫咪一巴掌

联系我们

Q Q:

微信号:

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息

微信